Certificate of Good Conduct

Jemand zeigt mit dem Finger auf ein erweitertes Führungszeugnis

Führungszeugnis, © Stephan Jansen/dpa

01.12.2017 - Article

If you require a Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the German authorities, kindly note that your signature has to be authenticated by this Embassy. 

For further information on the application process and the application form please click here.

Top of page