The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Manama
is looking to hire a full-time driver starting 2 September 2018.
- Drive the Ambassador and other Embassy staff to official appointments (evening, weekend and public holiday shifts on rotation schedule with second driver)
- Deliver letters and invitations to their recipients in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist in administrative protocol tasks at MFA, Traffic, Immigration, Royal Court, Gosi, Post Office, etc.
- Purchase office supplies, settle invoices
- Take care of Embassy vehicles (including maintenance, service appointments
- 5+ years experience of professional driving in Bahrain
- Good knowledge of all transport routes in Bahrain
- Good understanding with contacts at relevant ministries in Bahrain – such as MFA/Immigration/Aviation/Transport
- Good written and spoken English, good spoken Arabic desirable
- Ability to work in a team
- Computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Strong work ethic (be punctual, reliable, honest, thorough, accountable)
Apply by 17 August 2018. Please send your CV and motivation letter to:
German Embassy Manama
Building 39, Road No. 322
Block 327, Salmaniya Avenue
P.O. Box 10306
We will not acknowledge receipt of applications. Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.